All-on-4™ offers clinicians and their patients various clear benefits:
Stability even in minimum bone volume
- By tilting the two posterior implants, longer implants can be used in minimum bone volume, increasing bone-to-implant contact and reducing the need for vertical bone augmentation. The tilted posterior implants can be anchored in better quality anterior bone, reducing cantilevers and thus improving support of the prosthesis.
Good Clinical Results
- Biomechanical measurements show that tilted implants, when part of prosthetic support, do not have a negative effect on the load distribution. The tilting of implants has been used in clinical practice for over a decade and has shown good results.
Planning with NobelGuide
- All-on-4™ can be planned and performed using the NobelGuide treatment concept, ensuring accurate diagnostics, planning and implant placement. The NobelGuide Software allows for detailed diagnostics such as identification of available bone, virtual implant placement according to the anatomical situation and prosthetic needs, and ordering of an individualized surgical template. NobelGuide supports minimally invasive flapless techniques as well as surgical access through mini-flaps and full flaps, while the surgical template ensures guided and therefore exact implant placement.
- With All-on-4™, patients benefit from an immediate implant-supported restoration, as a provisional prosthesis is screwed onto the implants right after surgery. Final solutions for All-on-4™ include both fixed prostheses, such as NobelProcera Implant Bridge Titanium with acrylic veneering, or individual NobelProcera crowns cemented to the bridge framework, and removable solutions, such as acrylic overdentures on a NobelProcera Implant Bar Overdenture.
- Efficient treatment flow results in shorter treatment times and improved patient satisfaction.
We can supply provisional prosthesis, fixed prosthesis , removable solutions and/or crowns cemented to the bridge framework.
*Image courtesy of Nobel Biocare